Business Analyst at Accelerex Network Limited
- Degree in an analytical, quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering
- Previous Business Analysis experience (5 years +) working within a software delivery environment / FINTECH
- Project Management certification (PMP) is a plus
- Experience of the full Project lifecycle and methodologies (Prince2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and project managers to define, prioritize, and deliver programs and projects is considered a bonus
- Experience in digital or mobile solutions would be advantageous as well as experience in Financial Services
- Ability to synthesize, display and present complex business processes & data into simple and
- compelling stories is considered a plus Ability to work with deadlines, frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Superior problem-solving through applying analytical and critical thinking skills
Superior communication skills
- Data analysis skills to quickly understand, depict, and resolve complex business problems,
- conduct cost/benefit analysis, and develop alternative solutions and recommendations are an added advantage
- Previous Business Analysis experience (5 years +) working within a software delivery environment / FINTECHHow to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Privacy Notice: Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at17a, Olorunnimbe Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae / Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database.We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com