Vacancies at The Centre for Family Health Initiative (CFHI)
1.) Communication Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social / Health Science, Information Communications Technology, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Health Communication, or any related discipline.
- Experience in graphic designs, photography, and videography.
- Advanced skill with technologies and software such as Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills in graphic designs especially Corel draw and Adobe Photoshop.
- Expertise with clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in writing and editing content for digital and print.
- Demonstrated skills in documentary and online research.
- Experience working and reporting on results for donor funded public health projects.2.) Program Officer (Nutrition, Health, Care and Support)
Location: Owerri, Imo
- BSc in a relevant health degree and a minimum of 2-3 years technical experience with community-level HIV Prevention, Care & Support programs
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with government and community volunteers /case managers as well as transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through workshops, training, and meetings using participatory methods and adult learning principles.
- Experience in supporting HIV Testing and Counselling programs in health facilities, mobile units, and community outreaches
- Good knowledge of the Government of Nigeria HIV Care and Treatment guidelines (Paediatric & Adult)
- Familiarity with the terrain
- Familiarity with OVC programming and principles.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the Job Title and Applicant Full Name
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com