Website La Fayette Microfinance Bank
Location: South-West Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 01/09/2019
Job Reference: CO/LAF/19
As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zoneof intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB products and services to target population
- To follow up the prospects by a regular contact with the identified potential clients
- To propose the new products and services to his/her current clients
- To identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to the management
2. Loan activities
- To assist the clients for loan application
- To conduct an accurate loan appraisal and to collect detailed information (personal, business, guaranties) on the field.
- To present the loan request at the Loan committee
- To monitor the loan portfolio and to follow the timely repayment
- To organize recovery actions in case of late repayment
- To maintain a regular contact with clients by organizing visit on the field
- To become a respected and active stakeholder in the intervention zone by spending most of the time on the field and creating a trusty relationship with small businessmen/women.
- To become a specialist of small businesses Savings and deposits activities
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zone of intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB’s financial services to target population
- follow up on these prospects to create a strong deposit portfolio
3. Administrative tasks
- To keep complete and detailed documentation on each client
- To input and update client data in the MIS
- To create deposit accounts in the MIS
- To create and update loon applications in the MIS
4. Organization and control
- To prepare a weekly planning with the expected tasks and visits to be done
- To share information and best practices with the other client officers
- To report all the issues related to the job with the Branch Manager
- To analyse the client portfolio by using operational reports.
Bachelors Degree or HND in any course of study from approved university or polytechnic is a MUST. Applicant must not be older than 35 years of age.
Kindly Apply Here
Register Here to receive job notifications
You must sign in to apply for this position.