- Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Key Objectives / Duties
- Marketing and sale of all bank’s deposit products
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients.
- Constant update of customers’ accounts
- Enhance and establishes relationship with existing &prospective customers
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Achieve set targets in deposit mobilization and other assigned tasks
- Participate in market storms.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- HND/BSC in Business Admin, Accounting or any Numerate disciplines and the Social Sciences
- High computer literacy
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bank or a finance and treasury sector as a liability generation officer
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Attention to details
- Assertive and self-driven.
Updated CV’s can be sent to careers@assets-mfb
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals / rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross – sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- HND/BSc degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Updated CV’s can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com