Website Lheon Consulting Limited
Lheon Consulting Limited is a strategy talent development consultancy company. We work globally with professionals and experts in respective industries to offer resourceful training, assessment and recruitment services to financial and non-bank financial institutions through the use of innovative technologies to achieve a perfect workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant
- The Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant will be responsible for ensuring high-quality execution of digital (email, social media and mobile) marketing and communication efforts. This individual will help develop, execute, and report on effective and creative marketing campaigns to promote our clients products and services.
- The individual must be self-motivated, high-achieving and creative with experience in digital marketing. S/he must be someone who feels comfortable creating engaging digital content and interacting with people.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with social media strategy and presence, including creating and posting content to Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Assisting with email and mobile marketing efforts.
- Trend-spotting and identifying new and efficient avenues for marketing products and services customers.
- Occasionally supporting face-to-face marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience in social media management, advertising or related role.
- Must be experienced and Skilled in graphics designing.
- A degree in any subject.
- Experience analyzing web, advertising, and/or social media analytics (Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics) to make decisions.
- Outstanding written, visual, and oral communications skills, including writing social media posts and email newsletters as well as developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Proven ability to work effectively virtually and meet deadlines.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 31st October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Register Here to receive job notifications
You must sign in to apply for this position.