Job Vacancies at DKT International
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and
- customer-focused working environment.2.) Medical Sales Representative
Location: #Bauchi and #Taraba
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Key Accounts Executive – state” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com