The candidate shall be responsible for the preparation and supervision of all the financial reports of the firm as and when due for regulatory compliances. He shall ensure that all the necessary records are kept and accurate for audits and filing purposes.
▪ First degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
▪ Holder of Accounting professional qualifications like ACA or ACCA
▪ Possession of MBA (an Advantage).
▪ Minimum of 4 years’ post ICAN or ACCA working experience in a similar position in
▪ An Investment or Financial Services Industry or reputable Audit Firms.
▪ Effective hands on experience in preparation of Financial and Management accounts, regulatory returns, budgets and Budget analysis.
▪ Disciplined and with the knack to work under pressure.
▪ Registration with the SEC as a sponsored individual is an added advantage.
▪ Highly self-motivated, able and willing to meet rendition deadlines well ahead in advance.
▪ Must have very good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
▪ Must be a thorough-bred professional with high integrity and must be relationship-centric.
2.Position : Head Information Technology
The candidate shall be responsible for the entire IT environment of the Stockbroking Operation, shall liaise perfectly with IT vendors, the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Central Securities and Clearing System Plc and all other regulators to ensure that our IT infrastructures operate above the minimum industry standards. He /she shall ensure our technology provides strong competitive advantage in target markets.
▪ A minimum of HND / B.Tech., Computer Science or any related discipline.
▪ A minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience of which must be in a Financial Services Industry
▪ Exposure to Core stockbroking Solutions, networking and server administration.
▪ Up -to -date with the current (and future) levels of IT security, threats, vulnerabilities that could impact the stockbroking operations and financial assets responsibilities
▪ Good knowledge of software development solutions will be an added advantage.
3. Position: Audit Senior
▪ Developing and managing client relationships
▪ Planning and delivering a range of External Audit services
▪ Practical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
▪ Experience of managing audit engagements, leading audit teams and reporting to management
▪ Developing the overall audit plan for respective assignments
▪ Hands on practical knowledge of Accounting Software, Tally Accounting is a MUST
▪ Strict compliance with the Internal Control processes and procedures
▪ Timeliness and Accuracy of all Reports
▪ Monitoring audit assignments execution in accordance with audit plan
▪ Identifying new business opportunities
▪ Any other duty that may be deemed within the purview of this role
▪ University degree with a minimum of 2nd Class lower division or its
▪ equivalent in any numerate discipline
▪ Professional Qualification – ACA /ACCA
▪ Minimum of 5 years verifiable experience in a dynamic audit practice
▪ Sound report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
▪ Team leadership, management, organizational and problem solving skills
▪ Good use of Microsoft Office suite i.e. Excel, Power-Point and Word.
▪ Must not be above 40 years
▪ Ability to drive continuous improvement in Audit methodology
▪ High level of integrity, ethical standards and values
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org