A reputable Microfinance Bank with head office situated in the Island seeks the employment of young target driven and goal oriented individuals, with experience in consumer and payroll lending for immediate employment in our Credit and Loans department
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loan Monitoring – The Credit and Loans Officer will support ongoing asset management of a portfolio including developing a relationship with each borrower and conducting regular loan monitoring reviews.
- The Credit and Loans Officer will prepare Credit Appraisal Memo for each loan on a regular schedule to review overall asset quality, including performance against original underwriting expectations.
- Site visits – The Credit and Loans Officer will conduct regular site visits and prepare site visit reports for loans in his portfolio in accordance with Credit policies and procedures.
- Non-performing Loans – the Credit and Loans Officer will provide support in managing non-performing loans, including but not limited to conducting site inspections, appraisal reviews, and borrower financial analysis.
- Reporting – the Credit and Loans Officer will be responsible for reporting on the overall portfolio, including and not limited to assessing asset quality, stress testing, industry and market analysis, asset allocation, reserves and non-performing loan analysis as requested by the Portfolio Manager.
- Policies and Procedures – the Credit and Loans Officer will be responsible for understanding and complying with policies and procedures related to the Portfolio Management and Credit functions.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks Credit Policy and regulatory compliance standards.
- Ensure compliance with relevant investment and securities Act and Anti- money laundering policies.
- Observe and report Credit market trends, Investment opportunities, competitor activities & consumer preferences and positions.
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
- Minimum of BSc degree or HND in any relevant field
- 3-5years experience in a similar role
- MCP Certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Proficient in computer applications
- Resident in Lagos
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the job position as subject of their emails.
- Note: Please do not apply if you don’t have experience in consumer or payroll lending.
- Deadline for submissions of CV is 10th February 2020.
Register Here to receive job alerts
You must sign in to apply for this position.