Website Jessefield Microfinance Bank
Jessefield Microfinance Bank Limited aims to be the community bank of choice by making value adding banking service available to our customers in their locality. We employ technology to bring loans and savings services to individuals and small businesses, speedily and on affordable terms.
Our selling propositions include the simplicity, flexibility and convenience of our tailored financial solutions.
Role: Loan Recovery Officer
- Identifying delinquent loans for urgent recovery actions while ensuring that cases already
- subject to recovery are properly monitored
- Carrying out recovery visitations (both home and office)
- Following up on client outstanding obligations;
- Writing to defaulting clients on their obligations;
- Conducting recovery visits to defaulting clients;
- Report progress of Recovery steps periodically;
- Document and forward potential bad debt cases for management decision;
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Team Work;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to take initiative
Experience: 2-4 years’ experience in a microfinance bank.
Proven work experience as a loan Recovery Officer is an advantage.
Send CV to: email@example.com
Register Here to receive job alerts
You must sign in to apply for this position.