Job Title: Managing Director
Department: Executive Office
Location: Lagos State
Our client an asset management company (a subsidiary of the finance group) is looking to hire an experienced and qualified Managing Director. The candidate will be leading, formulating and implementing strategies for achievement of company’s quantitative and qualitative goals.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• First Degree or its equivalent in related disciplines from a reputable tertiary institution. A Post Graduate Degree in related disciplines will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which at least five (5) must have been at a strategic management level
• Membership of a relevant professional association e.g. ICAN, CIS etc
• A ‘rounded’ senior manager with significant operational experience in a similar position; from a finance, commercial, construction, FM / service provider or property background
• Experience in people management and raising performance standards and dealing with challenging performance issues
• Proven record of leading and managing high performance teams
• Experience of dealing and negotiating with private and public sector partners
• Developing and delivering business strategies
• Experienced in leading geographically spread teams and working collaboratively to achieve objectives
Qualified profiles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Managing Director” as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com