Website La Fayette Microfinance Bank
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK
Main responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to the following:
• Assist the department in executing core functions across all communication & marketing mediums.
• Manage the execution of planned events ensure set-up and execution occur as planned. • Assist with public relations functions and build a database of media links for future publicity • Planning and Project managing marketing events and evaluating their success • Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities • Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme • Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
• Preparing, planning and Project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion
• Must be conversant with the usage of Social Media and other digital platforms.
• Must also be conversant with Lagos market both on the island and the mainland.
• Must understand PR(Media-electronic & Print)
The Marketing Communications Officer shall demonstrate:
• Ability to meet objectives determined by operations department • Ability to ensure a clear, transparent and accurate information to all stakeholders • Ability to respect deadline and work under pressure
• Ability to organize his/her work with definition of a planning and a tasks list • Ability to communicate efficiently, both orally and in written
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
• Good drive for initiatives • Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing and database applications. • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without losing ability to multi-task
• Ability to manage information by using the MIS and keeping records Vertical mobility (within the same function):
• Marketing Communications Manager.
B.Sc / HND in any accredited and approved university or polytechnic.
Work Experience: Minimum of eighteen (18) months in a similar role with a reputable organization. Skills: High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of MS-Office; good interpersonal skills. Personal Traits: Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven. Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority. Time conscious and purposeful. Self-starter and fast learner.
Register Here to receive job notifications