Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
1.) Junior Lawyer
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and LL.B
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.2.) Junior Accountant
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with 1-3 years work experience
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Professional Qualifications ( is a plus but not required)Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org