MIDLANDMFB MIDLAND MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
Midland Microfinance Bank Limited is a state microfinance bank, dedicated to mobilizing resources, delivering financial services and economic empowerment of the underbanked and unbanked, while sustaining a continuous relationship with them throughout their financial lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Credit & Marketing
Location: Port Harcourt
Articulate and facilitate the implementation of marketing strategies, programmes and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhance the Bank’s brand equity, and ultimately increase the revenue generation capacity, profitability and balance sheet size.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
● Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
● Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
● Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
● Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
● Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and ensure quality risks assets are created.
● Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
● Oversee the collation of market business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
● Champion the development and establishment of the effective channel strategies to support the Bank’s marketing efforts.
● Champion the drive to increase the Bank’s market share by promoting and institutionalizing a customer service-oriented culture.
● Monitor changing market dynamics and adapt product offering to effectively meet these needs.
● Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the MD/ CEO.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
i. A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage).
ii. A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least four (4) must have been in the financial services industry and at least two (2) at the senior management level.
iii. Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
COMPETENCY AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of Microfinance Banking.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing principles – advertising, brand management, market/ sector targeting, product development etc.
• Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on small businesses.
• Strong people management, mentoring, and leadership skills.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Well-developed communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
• Very good presentation and facilitation skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Deposit mobilisation
• Risk asset creation
• Revenue generation
• NPL to Total Loan ratio
• Product innovation (number of new viable products introduced)
• Rate of recoveries
• Compliance with turn-around time for key activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV using the Job Title as the subject of the mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 08090338703 on or before the 24th of May 2019.
Register Here to receive job alerts
You must sign in to apply for this position.