Job Vacancies at Navic Investment Company Limited
1.) Financial Service Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual fund, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
- 3 years Experience.2.) Benefits and Credit Counselor
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Prior work in human resources, with benefits experience.
- Professional certification (such as CEBS, CMS, or GBA) is favourable
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 4 – 20 years Experience.3.) Online Auditor
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 20 years Experience.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and current location as the subject of the email which will determine selected applicant’s mode of interview invitation.
Application Deadline: 18th January, 2021.
Note: Multiple Applications will lead to automatic disqualification of Applicant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org