Program Manager (Learning) at Eko Innovation
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- 1-3 years of Program or Project Management experience
- 1+ years in experience creating learning and educational programs for teams
- Experience with communication, organisation and juggling multiple priorities
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- High level of proficiency with Google suite(sheets, docs, slides) and communication technologies, such as Slack and Zoom.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience collaborating effectively across multiple functions.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess professional maturity, cultural sensitivity, and the integrity that exemplifies Eko Innovation’s values.
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results
- Skilled in learning content development
- Strong ability to be analytical (quantitative and qualitative), problem solve, think big picture, and get into the weeds.
- Strong experience with leading teams/projects using agile practices.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com