Site Acquisition Officer
REPORT TO: Site Acquisition Manager
The SAQ Officer is responsible for assisting the Site Acquisition Manager in overseeing the entire Site Acquisition project phase of Site Development, including all land management, lease negotiations and coordination, legal review, and zoning, permitting and approval functions, The SAQ Officer will also act as an intermediary between, SBCs, organisation and owners of real estate and other facilities and community issues.
Working with SAM to ensures that projects are completed on time, SAQ costs are within budget and accepted quality metrics. Participates in project review and status meetings and communicates project status. Utilizes approved forms and project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness.
- Responsible for assisting in managing the entire acquisitions for Build Operator Lease (BOL) /Collo sites across the region.
- Working with Site Acquisition Manager (SAM) to ensure that the set targets are achieved within the defined timelines and periodical review.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction for all services.
- Assisting the SAM to provide technical and economical solutions for all existing / potential customer queries
- Ensure Legal compliances and preparing Agreements.
- Any other job assigned by the Site Acquisition Manager from time to time.
Customer Interface Internal/External
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
Knowledge or Expertise:
- Sound knowledge in site acquisition for Telecom infrastructure business/real estate.
- Preferably worked in telecom Industry site acquisition
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements.
- B.Sc or higher qualification in related field and a Knowledge of Telecoms Real Estate
Interested person to send their CV to email@example.com stating the position as the subject
To apply for this job please visit www.lheonconsulting.com.