Journalist, Pidgin at BBC World Service
Job Title: Journalist, BBC Pidgin Service
Job Reference: BBC / TP / 653414 / 51884
- Significant recent experience as a journalist, with a good knowledge of production techniques.
- Demonstrates sound editorial and policy decisions based upon a clear understanding of the
- BBC’s distinctive news agenda, the requirements of news and current affairs coverage and the audience.
- Ability to use technology as required, in order to gather material for broadcast.
- Effective planning and organising skills, ability to concentrate on several areas of work at one time, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to write creatively in an engaging manner, adapt, produce and translate with accuracy clarity and style appropriate to differing audiences and forms of media suitable for multimedia output.
- The flexibility and adaptability to sustain performance, particularly under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities and circumstances.
- An understanding of health and safety procedures and how they apply to broadcasting.
Understands how a team works effectively.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving diversity in the BBC and understands how individual differences can benefit the BBC.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply – https://careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/job/Journalist-BBC-Pidgin-Service/51884
Click here for more information (PDF) – https://careershub.bbc.co.uk/members/modules/jobV2/fdownload.php?j=4d8dcd0d63227ca8&f=039bcf14acc1bf8b&&&pk_vid=28b635b93ed9a13916105606384fbd2b
Application Deadline: 20th January, 2021