Job Opportunities at Microsoft Nigeria
1.) Business Program Manager
Job number 966855
- Minimum BS / BA degree in Information Systems, related field OR equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years of solution, project, process, and/or change management with proven track record of successful delivery in support of sales functions and marketing as well as finance field communities.
- Previous experience with any of the following: Sales, Marketing, Inside Sales, Licensing, Finance, Incentive Compensation Processes, Models and Systems desired
- Strong Change Management Experience
- Have the ability to support work across multiple time zones.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the IT or software industry or in business / IT consulting services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven self-starter with a track record of successful entrepreneurial / individual contributor.
- Ability to influence and communicate at senior levels.
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills.
- Strong acumen in service delivery structures, approaches, and processes.
- Business process design methodology and implementation.
Willingness to travel at least once a quarter.Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply – https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/966855/Business-Program-Manager
2.) Software Engineer
Job number 924051
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Experience writing applications or services in a modern programming language using a common application or services stack.
- Passion, interest and optionally experienced in distributed systems and consistency challenges.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply – https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/924051/Software-Engineer
3.) Senior Software Engineer
Job number: 970099
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Engineering.
- Experience building, releasing, and supporting applications or services in a modern
- programming language using a common application or services stack.
- Proven track record working with Concurrent Programming concepts like asynchronous operations, distributed consensus and parallelism.
- Experience shipping cloud services, networked applications or distributed systems.
- Proven track record of multidisciplinary capabilities.
- Strong Collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience on Computer Vision field or Computer Graphics field preferred but not required.Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply – https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/970099/Senior-Software-Engineer
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and / or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.