Job Role: Account Officer
• Responsible for keeping accounting records for branches
• Responsible for supervision of all account’s clerks and cashier
• Maintaining of ledger accounts
• Tracking the execution of transactions at branches, safeguards of company assets and optimize benefits.
• Prepare, monitor repayment schedule for all receivables
• Reconciliation of bank statements
• Preparation of branch performance report
• Preparation of prepayment schedule(rents,rates etc)
• Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
• 2-3 years work experience in an accounting firm will be considered
• ACA certification is an added advantage
• Must be detail in execution of work
• Must be proficient with the usage of Microsoft office suites
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using the job role as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org