EWC Nigeria is seeking an energetic and hard-working Candidate to join the team as a business development executive.
Location – LAGOS
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing growth strategies and plans.
• Engaging with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
• Creating and improving proposals for our existing and new clients.
• Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
• Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
• Must have at least OND/HND/ BSc in any field of study.
• At least 1-2 years of sales related experience
• Motivated, energetic, driven work ethic
• Time management skills
• Ability to multitask and organized
• Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality
• Ability to meet and/or exceed both call and sales assist quotas
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to Hr@ewcng.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@ewcng.com