Website Maybrands Limited
Job Role: Ecommerce Manager
Gender: Female (For gender balance)
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Salary Range: 70k – 100k
Maybrands Limited is seeking highly creative, qualified personnel to manage our online marketing in all channels. In this position, the person will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
• Good team player
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Passion for sales
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Qualification: First degree or equivalent education
Minimum 2 -3 years post NYSC work experience
Candidates should live within Lekki or environs
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
• Good Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent Branding skills
• Conversant with product marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking abilities
• Creative, intuitive, sensitive, articulate, and expressive.
• Original, nonconforming, and innovative.
• Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatsapp & YouTube
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• B.Sc degree in Marketing or related fields.
CV can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline: 11th January 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com