We are looking for a General Program Manager who will carry out the following responsibilities:
* Work closely with the Board of Trustees to develop a vision and strategic plan to guide JEF.
* Draft policies for approval by the Board of Trustees and prepare procedures for implementation. Review existing policies on an annual basis recommending changes as appropriate.
* Represent JEF at community activities to enhance the JEF’s community profile.
* Determine and oversee staffing or volunteering requirements for organizational management and service delivery.
* Provide the Board of Trustees with comprehensive, regular reports on the revenues and expenditure of JEF.
* Work with the Board of Trustees in fulfilling JEF’s constitutional, regulatory and legal obligations including the public submission/declaration of JEF’s annual impact report.
* Degree or Higher education qualification
* Self-starting ability; able to work on own initiative.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to convey complex ideas and information to a variety of audiences, particularly illiterate or low-income households.
* Ability to produce high quality written evaluations of projects.
* Experience in charities supporting women and girls.
* Knowledge of project and financial management.
* Ability to speak a local Nigerian language (Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa)
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Abuja, F.C.T
Deadline: 26 February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com