Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank
Job Title: Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager
Job ID: 20240118
- Minimum of a First Degree or equivalent in any discipline plus a relevant higher Degree
- Possession of ACA, ACCA, CFA or other relevant professional qualification or relevant higher degree required”
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience, of which 10 Years must be in Banking
- 3 Years as Senior Manager or equivalent level with experience in at least three (3) major areas of banking operations.
- Analytical and Financial Skills: applicant must have understanding of the Firm’s financials, balance sheet and income statement with ICG Product knowledge, ability to discern key drivers and risk/opportunities.
- Communication skills: will be interacting with the senior management in the franchise, on a variety of internally driven and function-driven deliverables.
- Experience in Citi reporting processes or Product processing group will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of banking products and business
- Knowledge of bank’s systems, e.g. Flexcube, Smart, Pearl, etc.
- Teamwork/Relationship Management: the position requires extensive teamwork, partnership and collaboration across Finance and other functions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of finance professionals.
- Good teamwork and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power point and word office software.
- Good Accounting skills
- Financial Modeling and analytical skills.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply – https://jobs.citi.com/job/lagos/legal-entity-and-capital-planning-manager/287/18480156
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.