Maintenance Superintendent at JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited
Location: Benin City, Edo
- HND or Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline
- 7 years minimum experience
- Thorough knowledge of FPSO Permit to Work system, Isolation Standards, Risk Assessment, Codes of Practice
- Leadership Skills: Exemplary safety and managerial leadership skills. Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language. Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues.
- Technical Skills: Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences.
- IT Skills: Practical familiarity with standard ‘Office’ software package. Operation and use of internet and electronic system.
- Experience and knowledge of oil production, gas compression and power generation systems
- Computer literate and experience on maintenance management systems.
- Personal Skills: Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined. Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com and cc. firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com