Our client is a reputable construction company, that handles all aspects of the construction business. They seek to hire a Project Officer (Technical Executive Assistant).
· Active shadowing of all the MD’s activities – Site visits, client meetings, vendor engagements, supervisory projects etc.
· Organization and follow-up of all active projects with daily, weekly, and monthly reports to Management.
· Project Management on all assigned projects with ability to drive action plans with little or no supervision.
· Collaborating with the MD to pursue new business and managing associated follow up activities from these opportunities.
· Scheduling and developing project priority activities for daily and weekly review with the MD.
· University degree
· 1-2 year’s experience in similar role within the construction industry.
· Familiarity with building site operations and activities
· Top project Management skills
· Efficient reporting skills
· Organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using “Project Officer- TEA” as subject of mail.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com,.