Solids Control Engineer
Location – Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control equipment.
- Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any other issues that arise.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down company on-site accommodations, generators and tank farm systems as required.Qualifications:
- A degree in engineering from a reputable higher institution
- Not less than 5 years of experience as a Solids Control engineer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will promote effective communication between customers, colleagues and internal management.
- Flexible and motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly.Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with subject “Solids Control Engineer”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org